RBC RIDE CLINIC
Flash Challenge: Raise $250 and win a spot in the Women’s Ready to Ride Clinic presented by RBC
Join our six-week Women’s Ready to Ride Clinic Presented by RBC. Spots are limited to the first 60 women to raise $250 between March 2 and March 13*, so get started today!
What’s In It For You
The cycling clinic is your chance to gain confidence on a bike and learn about cycling from knowledgeable athletes. Receive in-depth, expert advice on cycling during weekly two-hour sessions and acquire the skills needed to feel comfortable riding in a group and to help you complete The Ride to Conquer Cancer.
Women’s Ready to Ride Schedule
This six-week cycling clinic will be led by RBC Olympian Laura Brown and will cover key topics for a successful Ride.
The clinic will take place Tuesday evenings starting April 14 and run approximately 2 hours**. The final session will take place on Saturday June 1 and will be a 3-hour training ride, where you will put your lessons into practice.
How To Guarantee Your Spot
The first 60 women to raise $250 between March 2 and March 13 will automatically guarantee their spot at the not-to-be-missed, women’s cycling clinic.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
- Self-donate. Donating to your Ride encourages others to follow your example and demonstrates your commitment to conquering cancer.
- Make a list of your “sure-thing” donors and contact them first. The people you’re closest to are most likely to support you and spread your story.
- Update your Personal Page. Riders who personalize their page with a photo and their story receive more donations than Riders who don’t. Update your page today.
- Reach out on social. Sharing your “Why I Ride” story on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn is a proven way to get donations. Log in to your Participant Centre now to get started.
- Include a suggested donation amount when reaching out to potential donors and aim high.
NOT REGISTERED YET?
Thinking about joining The Ride but haven’t yet made the leap? Now’s the time get on board and earn your spot at the newly-introduced women’s cycling clinic. Sign up to Ride today and get your first $250 donations!
*The 60 (sixty) registered female Riders to raise $250 or more between 12 a.m. on March 2 and 11.59 p.m. on March 13, 2020, will secure a spot to our 2020 Women’s Ready to Ride Clinic Presented by RBC. This prize is non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
**Sessions will be held Wednesday evenings in the Lower Mainland beginning April 14, culminating with a weekend training Ride in early June.