Important Information About Coronavirus
These are uncertain times but, currently, the Ride to Conquer Cancer® presented by Wheaton Precious Metals™ is proceeding as planned. Please visit our FAQ page for more information on how The Ride is preparing for possible impacts due to COVID-19.
NOW IN OUR 12th EPIC YEAR
The 2020 Ride to Conquer Cancer® presented by Wheaton Precious Metals™ benefitting the BC Cancer Foundation is an epic Ride with an epic impact.
Join thousands and ride for two days over 200 kilometres to HOPE! We raise vital funds for cancer research to change care. It’s a challenge—and it’s meant to be! But all you need is a bike, helmet and determination to make your epic impact.
WE RIDE in 2020. Together, cancer is no match for us!
HOW ARE WE DOING?
SUPPORTERS SO FAR
Together, Here’s What We’ve Accomplished
- The Ride has enhanced care for 275,000 patients at BC Cancer
- BC Cancer’s researchers are on track to prevent up to 50% of ovarian cancers
- We’re developing tests to prevent relapse for lymphoma survivors
- We’ve introduced genomics into patient care, saving lives
- A breakthrough in our labs led to a new drug targeting 22 cancer types