The 2020 Ride has been postponed to August 28 – 29, 2021 due to COVID-19. Registration remains open. Join thousands of cyclists and set a personal cycling and fundraising challenge this summer. Funds raised will be applied to your 2021 Ride.
WE RIDE ON IN OUR 12TH EPIC YEAR
The 2020 Ride to Conquer Cancer® presented by Wheaton Precious Metals™ benefitting the BC Cancer Foundation is an epic Ride with an epic impact.
While we can’t join together, we can RIDE ON for the thousands of people facing cancer right now. Join The Ride, set your cycling challenge, set your fundraising goal and let’s continue to make an epic impact in breaking down cancer. All you need is a bike, helmet and determination to make your epic impact.
WE RIDE ON. Together, cancer is no match for us!
HOW ARE WE DOING?
SUPPORTERS SO FAR
Together, Here’s What We’ve Accomplished
- The Ride has enhanced care for 275,000 patients at BC Cancer
- BC Cancer’s researchers are on track to prevent up to 50% of ovarian cancers
- We’re developing tests to prevent relapse for lymphoma survivors
- We’ve introduced genomics into patient care, saving lives
- A breakthrough in our labs led to a new drug targeting 22 cancer types