ROAD TO REWARDS
Introducing an exciting new program to reward you for your fundraising efforts. Road to Rewards is your opportunity to earn brand new, exclusive Ride gear to wear during the Enbridge® Ride to Conquer Cancer® virtual event on August 29, or any other time you want to represent the Ride! And even better news, as you reach each fundraising milestone along the Road to Rewards, you will collect the rewards.
Visit your Participant Center
- Raise at least $350 and earn the commemorative Ride T-shirt
- Raise at least $750 and earn the legendary Ride baseball cap and the T-shirt
- Raise at least $1,000 and earn the 2020 official Enbridge® Ride to Conquer® jersey, the T-shirt and the ball cap
- Raise at least $1,500 AND commit to ride 100 miles on the virtual Ride weekend and earn the Carpenters & Allied Workers Union technical Hammer cycling vest, T-shirt, ball cap and Ride jersey*
- Raise at least $2,500 and earn the coveted RBC Ambassador jersey, the T-shirt & the ball cap
- Raise at least $2,500 AND commit to ride 100 miles on the virtual Ride weekend and earn the Carpenters & Allied Workers Union technical Hammer cycling vest, T-shirt, ball cap and coveted RBC Ambassador Jersey*
*You will receive your Hammer Vest once you complete your fundraising and 100 mile journey. Tag us on Facebook or Instagram when you share your Ride or join our Strava club so we can see your achievement.
Why Road to Rewards?
This year, due to COVID-19, we’ve gone virtual and removed the fundraising minimum – making it easier than ever to make an epic impact. Our Road to Rewards program gives you the opportunity to earn the coveted official Ride jersey or RBC Ambassador jersey along with new, exclusive Ride gear.
Securing Your Rewards
Watch for a notification email in August to complete the Online Check-In process. During the Online Check-In process, we will ask you to choose a Road to Rewards pick-up location. If you have not reached your desired Road to Rewards level at that time, you can either claim your reward based on the fundraising level you achieved at the time of check-in, or you can make an instant or delayed self-pledge, achieving a higher fundraising level and earning that level’s perk. This will lock in your reward level and give you the opportunity to keep fundraising until October 29.