Ride as a Team
How to Start and Build a Team!
- Call your ride guide to join an open team
- Form a family team! The virtual ride has no age, geography, or fundraising minimums. Have fun riding virtually with a friend anywhere in the world.
- Create a corporate team! A great way to stay engaged with your colleagues virtually. Challenge colleagues to create a total km’s achieved!
Not yet registered for the Enbridge® Ride to Conquer Cancer®? You can create a team when you register!
Already registered as an individual Rider? Call our Ride Guides at  699-BIKE  to start your team.
In one of our 2018 Team Captain Summits, Chris McPhee, captain of Paramedics for a Cure, did a great job in presenting how he organizes his team from recruiting, to fundraising and everything in between. Click here to view his Team Captain Summit presentation, including Chris’ tips and so much more!
PLEASE NOTE: The fundraising minimum has been removed for 2020. We ask that riders fundraise what they can. The purpose of a team is to support each member to do their best.
FIND YOUR TEAM AT WORK
Riding with your colleagues virtually is a great way to stay connected.
Why choose a corporate team:
- Encourage team building. Training and fundraising together strengthens workplace relationships and boosts morale and productivity.
- Increase corporate profile. Company participation in The Ride promotes goodwill and brand awareness in the community
- Be a champion. Funds raised through The Ride directly benefit the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, one of the world’s top 5 cancer research centres. Your company will become a champion in the fight to conquer cancer.
Call our Ride Guides at  699-BIKE  to start your corporate team today.
Rally friends, family and neighbours (from a safe distance!) to help conquer cancer and join you on The Ride.
So many of us have been touched by cancer – more than you may think. The chance to participate, train, raise funds can accomplish so much for The Princess Margaret – and bring everyone closer together.
The opportunity is here to register a virtual team. Gather friends from near and far to create a community team.
Call our Ride Guides at  699-BIKE  to start your community team today.
What is an Open Team? This is any team that welcomes Riders who want to join, train and raise funds in a special Ride community.
In changing times, connections with others is valuable. Connect with an open team for online communication, distanced training (where permitted) and make lifelong friends during a life-changing shared experience.
LOOKING FOR A TEAM TO JOIN? WE CAN HELP!
Many local teams are searching for passionate Riders just like you! Already registered as an individual Rider? Not a problem… You can join any open team right now! Call our Ride Guides at  699-BIKE  and we’ll add you to the team of your choice.
PLEASE NOTE: By joining a team, you agree to share your contact information with your Team Captain for team activities and communications.
READY TO OPEN UP YOUR TEAM?
Call our Ride Guides at  699-BIKE  and let them know.
WHY JOIN A TEAM?
When you join a team, you become part of a group that supports each other and raises money together, making it a great way to keep both your motivation and your fundraising on track. Plus, you’ll be connected to people who are as committed to conquering cancer as you!