Ride as a Team
How To Start A Team!
- Attend Ride orientations and training rides to meet other participants who want to join a team.
- Form a family team! It’s a bonding experience that you will never forget.
- Create a corporate team! Contact your HR department about this invaluable opportunity to enhance office morale and boost the company’s brand.
Not yet registered for the Enbridge® Ride to Conquer Cancer®? You can form a team when you sign up!
Already registered as an individual Rider? Call our Ride Guides at  699-BIKE  to start your team. It takes just minutes
In one of our 2018 Team Captain Summits, Chris McPhee, captain of Paramedics for a Cure, did a great job in presenting how he organizes his team from recruiting, to fundraising and everything in between. Click here to view his Team Captain Summit presentation, including Chris’ tips and so much more!
PLEASE NOTE: Each team member is still required to raise their individual minimum fundraising requirement, but we encourage all members to reach beyond that goal! The purpose of a team is to support each member to do more—not less—than they could as an individual Rider.
FIND YOUR TEAM AT WORK
Work is a great place to start your team. You’re already collaborating – now you can shine together in the workplace and on the road.
Why choose a corporate team:
- Encourage team building. Training and fundraising together strengthens workplace relationships and boosts morale and productivity.
- Increase corporate profile. Company participation in The Ride promotes goodwill and brand awareness in the community
- Be a champion. Funds raised through The Ride directly benefit the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, one of the world’s top 5 cancer research centres. Your company will become a champion in the fight to conquer cancer.
Start a corporate team and take on the Industry Challenge. Get into the friendly, competitive spirit with other teams in your industry to raise the most funds for The Princess Margaret.
Call our Ride Guides at  699-BIKE  to start your corporate team today.
Rally friends, family and neighbours to help conquer cancer and join you on The Ride.
So many of us have been touched by cancer – more than you may think. The chance to participate, train, raise funds and Ride together can accomplish so much for The Princess Margaret – and bring everyone closer together.
Gather a group, get everyone to register and get going. Plus, with a team of at least five people, you’ll have the chance to win the Community Challenge, including special recognition on event day.
Call our Ride Guides at  699-BIKE  to start your community team today.
What is an Open Team? This is any team that welcomes Riders who want to join, train and raise funds in a special Ride community.
Yes, it’s an opportunity for greater training and fundraising success. It’s also a unique opportunity to make lifelong friends during a life-changing shared experience,
LOOKING FOR A TEAM TO JOIN? WE CAN HELP!
Many local teams are searching for passionate Riders just like you! Already registered as an individual Rider? Not a problem… You can join any open team right now! Call our Ride Guides at  699-BIKE  and we’ll add you to the team of your choice.
PLEASE NOTE: By joining a team, you agree to share your contact information with your Team Captain for team activities and communications.
READY TO OPEN UP YOUR TEAM?
To make your team an open one, simply fill out this form.
WHY JOIN A TEAM?
When you join a team, you become part of a group that trains together and raises money together, making it a great way to keep both your motivation and your fundraising on track. Plus, it makes The Ride that much more fun when you’re surrounded by friends who are as committed to conquering cancer as you!