These retailers are pleased to offer various discounts on bikes and accessories to the Ride to Conquer Cancer participants. As Premium Outfitters they also provide important additional support to Riders throughout their entire journey, including:
- Provide technical support on The Ride weekend.
- Host training rides.
- Host bike maintenance clinics.
Bloordale: 1204 Bloor St West ( 533-4481) and
The Annex: 517 Bloor St West ( 533-4225) and
Evergreen Brick Works: 550 Bayview Ave ( 533-1411) – Open seasonally, April to November
Riders – Sweet deals on the purchase of bikes, accessories, helmets, clothing and shoes. (proof of participation required)
- 10% off bikes (regular priced, in stock only)
- 15% off accessories, shoes, helmets and clothing – regular priced, in stock only (excluding Garmin computers, trainers/rollers, car racks and Chariot trailers)
- Special rate of $16 per class for Sweet Pete’s Spin Sessions (regular $20) – reservation required
- Save $50 off a comprehensive Retul Bike Fit with certified Retul Bike Fitters ($250 instead of $300)
Sweet Pete’s staff have ridden The Ride To Conquer Cancer in previous years and will be able to outfit you with everything you will need. We will also be at pit stops along The Ride itself so you will see a familiar face who will be able to help you with any mechanical issue. Indoor Cycling – January to May: Wednesday evening and Sunday morning indoor cycling classes are great ways to break up your week. Come spin your legs alongside Riders of all levels and abilities where you can challenge yourself and ride with new people without the fear of being left behind. This is the best way to be ready for riding outdoors. All you need is your bike and a trainer tire; we’ll help you with the rest.
Maintenance clinics: Check with Sweet Pete’s starting in January 2017 for details on how to join one of our “how to” clinics.
2055 Dufferin St, Toronto (just north of Rogers Rd)
For registered Riders:
- Bicycle adjustments (free)
- Saturday morning rides, starting at the store at 7:30 a.m (instructions on group riding)
- Group maintenance courses 6-10 people at store Mondays 6:30-9:00 p.m (free)
89 Ontario Street North
Milton, ON L9T 2T2
Bikes, parts & service for road, mountain, commuter, tri, ebikes and more!
Velofix is thrilled to be participating in The Ride to Conquer Cancer and will be assisting Riders at various pit stops throughout The Ride. Book an appointment online to get your bike ride-ready!
7381 Kennedy Road #104
Markham, ON L3R 5B5
(Northeast corner of Kennedy Rd. and Denison St.)
Summit Cycle is proud to support The Ride to Conquer Cancer. With 30 years of experience in the industry, we’re skilled with various repair and service jobs including complicated fixes. We’re offering participants of RTCC:
• 10% off all regular priced bikes
• 15% off all parts and accessories
896 Don Mills Road
Toronto, ON M3C 1V6
Riders get great discounts on bike product:
- 10% off bikes (white sticker price, in stock only)
- 15% off bike accessories, parts, shoes, helmets, clothing (white sticker price, in stock only, excludes Garmin),
- $50 off Body Geometry Bike Fit with certified BG Bike Fitter ($300 instead of $350)
Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer, rider must show proof of participation in Ride to Conquer Cancer 2017.
Bike clinics start in April – check out the calendar for more information.
We love cycling and have participated in The Ride for a number of years. Some of us are participating this year!
We know what gear you need to comfortably complete The Ride while having fun. Whether you’re a beginner or expert, we can help you have an enjoyable Ride!
These retailers are also happy to support this important cause by offering special deals on cycling gear to Ride participants. Please review the list below and contact Outfitters with any questions.
90 Winges Road, Unit # 24
Woodbridge, ON L4L 6A9
10% off parts and accessories to confirmed registered riders (need to show proof of registration)
Join us & get a jump start on your RTCC cycling training at www.DigDeepFitness.ca. Our power based cycling program is sure to improve your strength on the bike. We train cyclists & triathletes of all abilities, from 1st time RTCC participant & cyclists, try-a -tri triathletes to multiple Ironman racers & O-cup cycling racers!
Your 1st ride is always free & a special promotion for all RTCC registrants – 10% off our 10 pack session & 10% donation towards your fundraising efforts! Bring you bike, water bottle & a towel!
Unit #9 3145 Dundas Street West
Mississauga, ON, L5L 5V8
10% off all rack products, basically everything in store except installations.
913 Bathurst Street
Toronto, ON M6G 1P2
4231 Dundas St. W.
Toronto, ON M8X 1Y3
10% off regular priced parts & accessories.
10% off tune up packages.
Earn 5% rewards on Chain Reaction rewards program on any purchase.
109 Vanderhoof Ave
Toronto, ON ON M4G 2H7