TOUR THE PRINCESS MARGARET CANCER CENTRE
Are you interested in learning about the impact of your fundraising dollars within one of the top 5 cancer research centres in the world? The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre invites you for an up-close look through their Inside Track program.
WHAT IS AN INSIDE TRACK?
- A free 1.5 hour tour and presentation allowing you to see and hear the impact your fundraising dollars are having at the cancer centre.
- Depending on the tour, you will have a chance to view their world class radiation centre, the labs of their key researchers, their new research tower, a surgical suite, and/or a clinical area of interest.
- An opportunity to hear from world renowned doctors, researchers and radiation oncologists whose work has been directly impacted by The Ride to Conquer Cancer.
You can RSVP by visiting the Calendar page on The Ride to Conquer Cancer’s website and selecting the tour date you would like to join.
- Tuesday, November 27th, 2018
- Tuesday, February 26th, 2019
- Wednesday, March 27th, 2019
INSIDE TRACK FAQ
Yes! We encourage you to bring your family, friends, colleagues and teammates to learn more about Princess Margaret Cancer Centre and the Ride to Conquer Cancer! There is no cost to bring addition invites but we ask that each additional person RSVPs.
We ask that you arrive at 5PM. This will give you the opportunity to mix and mingle and have some-thing to eat and drink before we start the tour at 5:30 PM.
Yes! We have many delicious options which include alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
No, there is no admission fee for you or anyone else you invite.
You can RSVP by visiting the Calendar page on The Ride to Conquer Cancer’s website and selecting one of the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre tours.
Yes, we offer different types of tours within Princess Margaret Cancer Centre. Check our calendar for future tour dates!
Yes, you are welcome and encouraged to attend as many tours as you wish! It is a great opportunity to meet other Riders and continuously learn more about Princess Margaret Cancer Centre.