Campaigns & Challenges
Please Select From an Option Below:
GIVING TUESDAY CHALLENGE
What is Giving Tuesday?
After Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it’s #GivingTuesday —the first day of the giving season! On Tuesday, November 27, charities, companies and millions of individuals around the world will be giving back to the cause that matters most to them.
Giving Tuesday Challenge
In honour of this global day of giving, we want YOU to take on the Giving Tuesday Challenge by raising $100 before November 27. This is our chance to make an epic impact as a community for the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
Will you accept our challenge?
Self-donate today or ask your friends, family and coworkers to support your 2019 Ride and let them know that you’re taking on The Ride’s Giving Tuesday Challenge.
Fulled by the power of collaboration, we can together make an incredible difference for the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation.
Need help getting started?
Log in to your Participant Centre today and use our email or social media tools to help you raise $100 before November 27.
See what people are saying about #GivingTuesday on social media!
Congratulation to our Team Up Challenge winners TD Peloton, Microsoft Canada, Paramedics For a Cure, TEAM BODY GO and Rage Against The Disease for securing their spot in the 2019 Team Up Challenge VIP Tent!
And a big shout-out to all of the teams that have earned a dedicated kilometre of The Ride! Keep an eye out for those personalized markers on event next June.
Team Up To Win Your Spot In A VIP Tent
The Team Up Challenge is an incredible opportunity for our Ridership to amplify their impact through teamwork and win great prizes for it!
The more Riders you recruit to join you the larger the impact you make in the fight against cancer.
GROW YOUR TEAM TODAY!
Call or message everyone you know today from your Participant Centre and ask them to ride with your team in 2019!
And don’t forget about our Referral Program. Your custom referral link gives each new teammate a $50 registration discount and you get a $100 fundraising credit – while our flash challenge lasts!
TWO WAYS TO WIN
Only five VIP hospitality tent spots are up for grabs at The 2019 Ride! In the tent, your team will enjoy Camp in the lap of luxury with live music, delicious food, drinks without the lineup, and many more perks.
Want one of those coveted spots? You have two ways to get your team into the tent.
- If your team is one of the top three teams to recruit the most, new teammates during Team Up Challenge, you will win a spot in the VIP hospitality tent at The 2019 Ride.
- Teams that recruit five or more new Riders to join their team will be entered into a draw for two additional spots in the tent – and get a kilometre of The Ride dedicated to your team. Each additional five new Riders gets you another entry to the draw.
HOW TEAM UP CHALLENGE WORKS:
- Teams that add five or more Riders between October 1 and November 9 will have a kilometre of The Ride dedicated to them.
- Any team that earns a kilometre will also be entered into a draw to win one of two team spots for The Ride’s VIP hospitality tent on event.
- For every five new Riders that a team adds, it will receive one entry into the draw. For example, should a team add 15 new Riders between October 1 and November 9, it will receive three entries into the draw to win one of the two additional team spots in the VIP hospitality tent.
- The top three teams to add the most Riders between October 1 and November 9 through filling spots and/or recruiting will automatically win.
CURRENT STANDINGS FOR THE TOP TEAMS
The Team Up Challenge ended November 9, at 11:59 p.m.
Steve Cohen is a veteran Rider, who is participating in his eleventh Ride to Conquer Cancer benefiting the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre in 2019. In the past ten years, Team Steve’s Cycle Paths have collectively raised over $6.4 million dollars.
Read Steve’s personal statement about Team Steve’s Cycle Paths below:
“The Ride to Conquer Cancer is an awesome weekend experience but joining a team, the right team, takes the Ride to another level. The camaraderie, support and lifelong friendships that we’ve developed have only enhanced the experience. Whether it would be having a group of riders to train with, or to fund-raise in the community with, when we all have the same jersey on it connects us.
Not only is Steve’s Cycle Paths passionate about fundraising and recruiting countless riders, we are proud of the community of passionate people we have created and that’s what ultimately makes a difference. We hope you choose to join us, everyone is welcome.”
-Steve Cohen – 11-year Rider and Captain of Team Steve’s Cycle Path.
BACK TO THE RIDE
Attention all past Riders!
It’s September and kids are heading back to school, which means it’s time for you to come Back To The Ride for only $25 with promo code WELCOMEBACK19!
Plus, if you sign up before September 21 and make a self-donation when you register, we’ll match it up to $300. That’s right! Some very generous Ride donors want to support your 2019 Ride, so take advantage of this great incentive while you can.
Not only will you kick-start your fundraising by donating to yourself, but also you’ll show your commitment to conquering cancer and inspire others to follow your example with more donations.
So come Back To The Ride today and self-donate before September 21 because with this epic matching program, those matching funds are sure to run out fast.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF THE ULTIMATE CAMP HAPPY HOUR
The following teams won the Ultimate Camp Happy Hour and will be enjoying the delicious food—and a few surprises!
Jonathan’s Journey Cycling Brigade
THE ULTIMATE CAMP HAPPY HOUR COULD BE YOURS!
We have BIG news! Starting Monday, June 18 through to July 13, you have the chance to win one of four spots for your team at our Ultimate Camp Happy Hour tent at Camp next year. From drinks to delicious bites—and a few surprises!—this is a Ride bash you don’t want to miss.
How to win?
- Get at least 50% of your 2018 team to register for The 2019 Ride by July 13 and be automatically entered to win!
- Only 2018 teams of five or more members are eligible to participate.
- Corporate spots can count towards the challenge, but they must be filled with a Rider’s name by July 13 in order to be qualified.
Not registered for The 2019 Ride yet?
Get yourself signed up now for The 2019 Ride by using the promo code RIDE19 and receive $50 off the registration price.
Sign up by July 13 and your name will be added to the Ride monument in front of Princess Margaret Cancer Centre. Plus, be among the first 250 people to register, and you’ll also receive a limited edition Ride tee, while supplies last.
BONUS: If 75% or more of your 2018 team signs up for The 2019 Ride by July 13, you’ll receive TWO entries to win the Ultimate Camp Happy Hour.
Please Select From an Option Below:
THE ULTIMATE CAMP HAPPY HOUR COULD BE YOURS!
And the winners are:
- Cancer CUREsaders
- Horseshoe Highlanders
- Team BlueCat
- Team Hope
We have BIG news! Starting Wednesday, June 28 through Friday, July 14, you have the chance to win a spot for your team at our exclusive 2018 Ultimate Camp Happy Hour during next year’s event.
How to win:
- Get at least half of your 2017 team (minimum team size of 5 in 2017) to register for The 2018 Ride and be automatically entered to win one of four team spots!
- Already building your team for next year’s event? Great! Keep going to hit the 50% mark and be entered to win.
- Only 2017 teams of 5 or more members are eligible to participate.
- Corporate spots can count towards the challenge, but they must be filled with a Rider’s name by July 14 in order to be qualified.
From custom cocktails to delicious bites–and a few surprises!–this is a Ride bash you don’t want to miss.
But wait, there’s more! Due to overwhelming popularity, we’ve EXTENDED our special $25 registration price through Friday, July 14! PLUS, if you register 75% of your 2017 team members for 2018, you’ll receive a DOUBLE entry into the Ultimate Camp Happy Hour contest!
Register using code RIDE18 and you’ll also score a limited edition “I Will Conquer The Ride” tee and have your name featured on our Ride monument in front of The Princess Margaret.