Ride as a Team
Start a Team!
- Not yet registered for the Enbridge® Ride to Conquer Cancer®? You can form a team when you sign up!
- Already registered as an individual Rider? Call our Ride Guides at  699-BIKE  to start your team. It takes just minutes!
- Attend Ride orientations and training rides to meet other participants who want to join a team.
- Form a family team! It’s a bonding experience that you will never forget.
- Create a corporate team! Contact your HR department about this invaluable opportunity to enhance office morale and boost the company’s brand.
In one of our 2018 Team Captain Summits, Chris McPhee, captain of Paramedics for a Cure, did a great job in presenting how he organizes his team from recruiting, to fundraising and everything in between. Click here to view his Team Captain Summit presentation, including Chris’ tips and so much more!
PLEASE NOTE: Each team member is still required to raise their individual minimum fundraising requirement, but we encourage all members to reach beyond that goal! The purpose of a team is to support each member to do more—not less—than they could as an individual Rider.
Open teams give anyone looking to train and fundraise with others the chance to be part of a special Ride community. With a team, not only can you have greater training and fundraising success, but also, you’ll make lifelong friends and enjoy a truly unique event experience among other Riders who are just as committed to conquering cancer!
LOOKING FOR A TEAM TO JOIN? WE CAN HELP!
Many local teams are searching for passionate Riders just like you! Already registered as an individual Rider? Not a problem… You can join any open team right now! Call our Ride Guides at  699-BIKE  and we’ll add you to the team of your choice or one of the open teams listed below:
- breast foot forward
- Henry’s Angels
- The Power of Bill
- Rage Against The Disease
- Steves Cycle Paths
- Team RBC
- We Handle Bars
PLEASE NOTE: By joining a team, you agree to share your contact information with your Team Captain for team activities and communications.
LOOKING TO BECOME AN OPEN TEAM?
To make your team an Open Team, simply fill out the following form.
Searching for team members? Look no further than your own workplace!
Your colleagues can make an invaluable team both in the office and on the road!
Reasons to consider creating a corporate team:
- Encourage team building. Training together and fundraising together can strengthen workplace relationships, leading to enhanced company morale and increased office productivity.
- Broaden corporate visibility. Company participation in The Ride will be seen as a goodwill gesture by the local community, which can translate into increased brand awareness.
- Impact local cancer research and treatment! Funds raised through The Ride directly benefit Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, one of the world’s top 5 cancer research centres. With a corporate team, your company will become a champion for cancer patients right here in Ontario!
WHY BECOME PART OF A TEAM?
When you join a team, you become part of a group that trains together and raises money together, making it a great way to keep both your motivation and your fundraising on track. Plus, it makes The Ride that much more fun when you’re surrounded by friends who are as committed to conquering cancer as you!