Training Ride: Parc Loiselle
The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer benefiting the Segal Cancer Center at the Jewish General Hospital invites you to join us for our Big Training Ride.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to meet other participants, ask our expert ride guides all your questions and prepare for the Ride.
Calendar of Events
The Enbridge® Ride to Conquer Cancer® is far more than just a weekend. We are a community here to support you year-round, from the moment you register until you cross that finish line!
Take advantage of our many calendar events hosted throughout the year that can help you successfully train and fundraise. Below are just a few of the many opportunities available to you – don’t miss out on them!
- Sunday February 17: Spinning: Cycle Technique
- Friday, February 22 to Sunday, February 24: Montreal Bike Show
- Monday, February 25: Spinning: Clubs Mansfield
- Sunday, March 3: Spinning: MAA
- Tuesday, March 12: Segal Cancer Center Tour
- TBD: Event Preparation
- Friday, July 5: Bike Drop-off at Repentigny (École Jean Baptiste Meilleur)
- Saturday, July 6 to Sunday, July 7: The Enbridge® Ride to Conquer Cancer® benefiting the Segal Cancer Centre at the Jewish General Hospital
- TBD: All Crew Meeting