RIDE AS A TEAM
PLEASE SELECT FROM AN OPTION BELOW:
Start a Team!
- If you haven’t yet joined The Ride, you can form a team when you register!
- Already registered as an individual Rider? Call our Ride Guides at  624-BIKE  to start your team. It takes just minutes!
- Reach out to other participants at Ride orientations and training rides.
- Form a family team! It’s a bonding experience that you will never forget.
- Create a corporate team! Contact your HR department about this invaluable opportunity to enhance office morale and boost the company’s brand.
PLEASE NOTE: Each team member is still required to raise their individual minimum fundraising requirement, but we encourage all members to reach beyond that goal! The purpose of a team is to support each member to do more—not less—than they could as an individual Rider.
Open teams give anyone looking to train and fundraise with others the chance to be part of a special Ride community. With a team, not only can you have greater training and fundraising success, but you’ll also make lifelong friends and enjoy a truly unique event experience among other Riders who are just as committed to conquering cancer!
LOOKING FOR A TEAM TO JOIN? WE CAN HELP!
Many local teams are searching for passionate Riders just like you! Already registered as an individual Rider? Not a problem… You can join any open team right now! Call our Ride Guides at  624-BIKE  and we’ll add you to the team of your choice or one of the open teams listed below:
PLEASE NOTE: By joining a team, you agree to share your contact information with your Team Captain for team activities and communications.
LOOKING TO BECOME AN OPEN TEAM?
To make your team an Open Team, simply fill out the following form.
Searching for team members? Look no further than your own workplace!
Your colleagues can make an invaluable team both in the office and on the road!
Reasons to consider creating a corporate team:
- Encourage team building. Training together and fundraising together can strengthen workplace relationships, leading to enhanced company morale and increased office productivity.
- Broaden corporate visibility. Company participation in The Ride will be seen as a goodwill gesture by the local community, which can translate into increased brand awareness.
- Impact local cancer research and treatment! The funds you raise for the Alberta Cancer Foundation through The Ride will directly support patients and families at the Tom Baker Cancer Centre in Calgary, the Cross Cancer Institute in Edmonton and 15 cancer centres throughout Alberta. With a corporate team, your company will become a champion for cancer patients right here in Alberta!
Download this handy one-page document for more information and the benefits of starting a corporate team.
FIND YOUR OPEN TEAM NOW!
Each blue pin shows the area in which an open team typically trains. Click on a pin to read more about that team.
WHY BECOME PART OF A TEAM?
When you join a team, you become part of a group that trains together and raises money together, making it a great way to keep both your motivation and your fundraising on track. Plus, it makes The Ride that much more fun when you’re surrounded by friends who are as committed to conquering cancer as you!